- is a Society of men who prize honour and virtue.
- accepts for membership only those who believe in a
Supreme Being (although it is not itself a religion,
does no worshipping, and does not mind which organised
religion, if any, its members subscribe to).
- supports a wide variety of charities,
both those looking after masons and their dependants and
those with no masonic connection at all.
- promotes good fellowship among its members through its
regular dinners and various social events.
- is open to any man over 21 years of age.
Find out more by visiting the Grand